Greek Roots is a nonprofit, volunteer-based organization committed to helping youth, aged 15-29, connect with their Hellenic heritage, their communities and each other. We are inclusive, welcoming all youth who espouse the values of Hellenism or are interested in learning more about Greece and Greek culture.
Sign up below to become a Greek Roots Volunteer. It’s free and will help you gain valuable experience.
VOLUNTEER AT THE LASALLE GREEK FESTIVAL
July 8 & 9, 2023
Greek Roots is delighted to support the LaSalle Greek Community Summer Festival at the St-Dionysios church, 7707 LaSalle Blvd, on July 8 & 9, 2023.
Volunteers are needed to help sell raffle tickets and staff the Greek Roots information booth. Two shifts are available, from 4 pm to 8 pm on Saturday, July 8 and from 4 pm to 8 pm on Sunday, July 9.
This event takes place in a spectacular setting down by the waterfront in LaSalle. It’s another excellent opportunity to build your leadership and social skills, add volunteer hours to your portfolio and help support the Greek community of LaSalle. Join Us!
- No skills or previous experience are necessary.
- If you are under 18, your parent or guardian will be asked to submit a signed release form.
- Instructions and orientations will be provided closer to the event.
- You will be provided with clothing/markings to identify you as a volunteer.
- To get to the location, we encourage you to carpool or take public transportation
- Meals/snacks are not provided. Please bring a snack or plan to purchase a meal nearby.
- We will provide a volunteer confirmation following your service. Please allow up to two weeks to receive your confirmation
"*" indicates required fields